Tomato soup makes a great starter and also works as a filler as an evening snack. It is one of the fastest recipes I have ever posted on the blog. You will get some ready to cook soups in the market. But there isn’t really much to do with this recipe. Follow this easy recipe with step by step instructions.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
|Pepper Powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||small pinch|
|Lemon juice||1 teaspoon|
1. Wash the tomatoes well and chop it into small pieces. Take chopped tomato into pressure cooker and add 1 glass of water along with some salt and pressure cook it for about 3-4 whistle.
2. Now mash the tomato well with potato masher.
3. Strain the water using strainer but don’t discard the water. Grind the pulp of tomato to make fine and smooth paste.
4. Now mix ground pulp into strained water.
5. Heat the pan with oil and saute with cumin seeds, when it crackles add tomato juice and let it boil for about 1 minute. Add pepper powder and lemon juice and mix it well. Tomato soup is ready, serve hot .